My name is Funmi, pronounced foo-me. I’m Nigerian-American! Years and years of substitute teachers butchering my name or not even trying and saying, “Alright I’m going to need a lot of help with this one!” Then, the whole class chimes in unison “It’s Funmi!” But hey, it’s okay because I love my name!
Here are a couple of things about me!
- I’m starting college in the fall at Loyola Marymount University. I’m majoring in psychology. Go lions!
- Working out is a great energy-booster. Whether its biking or kickboxing, I love it all.
- I don’t like Starbucks, Dunkin-Donuts all the way.
- I love TV. In fact, I wrote my college admission essay about visual learning and how television and movies provide a platform to engage viewers (like myself) to learn a plethora of information. Reality TV is my go-to.
- My New Year’s Resolution every year is always to read more but that never seems to happen. It’s improving though. My favorite book is Girl on the Train.
- I’m into makeup, but not over-the-top. Defining my eyebrows is a highlight of my day.
That’s it! Just a few things about me. This is the beginning of my blogging journey and I hope to immerse my readers into my world. Thanks!